The minimum and max deposit limit on Casumo
Minimum Deposit limit on Casumo UK: £10
Maximum Deposit on Casumo UK: £300
Deposit Methods: MasterCard, Paysafecard, Visa Card, Neteller, Skrill, MuchBetter, and Trustly
Deposit Fees: None
Currencies: £ for UK residents; other currencies according to your country of residence.
About Deposit Methods at Casumo
Just as in other online casinos, Casumo offers its players more than one deposit option. Depositing money in your Casumo account is as easy as making an online payment as long as you choose a deposit method that is best for you.
There are two deposit options for pretty much every single online casino in the world. Casumo offers both deposit options – credit card and debit card.
One of the easiest ways to deposit money in Casumo is by using your credit/debit card. This is because it is fast and simple enough to execute.
You can make deposits on Casumo using three of the most popular online bank cards – Paysafecard, MasterCard, and Visa Card.
The process of depositing money into your Casumo account using a credit card is the same irrespective of the card. Here is a step by step process…
- Go to the cashier in Casumo’s lobby
- Choose the credit card that you’d like to use between a MasterCard, Paysafecard, and Visa Card.
- Enter your card number in the space provided.
- Enter the expiration number of the card in the space provided.
- Enter the 3-digit number at the back of the card. It is also called the CCV number.
- Enter an amount of money to be deposited in your account. It must not be lower than the minimum deposit amount or higher than the maximum deposit amount for Casumo.
- Click Submit.
One significant advantage of depositing money using into your Casumo account using a MasterCard, Paysafecard, or a Visa card is that it reflects instantly. As soon as you complete the deposit, it’ll reflect in your account, and you can start using it.
Deposit or Withdrawals fees
Unlike other casinos, Casumo doesn’t charge any fees for deposit or withdrawals.
E-wallets have slowly become a major way of paying for goods and services online. Casumo has a deposit option that allows you to put money into your account using Ewallets.
The biggest plus to using an e-wallet? You don’t have to make withdrawals from your bank account constantly. Casumo allows the following e-wallets to be operational.
How do you use these e-wallets to deposit money into your Casumo account?
- First, you’ll need to deposit money into your e-wallet account from your bank. You can do this easily from your e-wallet account as soon as Casumo verifies it.
- Go to Cahier in Casumo’s lobby area
- Choose to pay with any e-wallet of your choice (Skrill, Neteller, Trustly, and MuchBetter).
- You’ll be redirected to a page where you can log into your e-wallet account.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and confirm. Remember that it must be above the minimum and below the maximum limits for Casumo.
The deposit process is complete. Casumo doesn’t charge any extra fee for deposits made with e-wallets.
|Min deposit Limits||Payment Options|
|Minimum £1 deposit casinos||Neteller minimum deposit|
|Minimum £5 deposit casinos||Skrill minimum deposit|
|Minimum £10 deposit casinos||Paypal minimum deposit|
|Minimum £20 deposit casinos|
Play Slots with Real Money – A UK Guide
Are you a first-time slot player? There is no doubt that playing it for the…
Play Roulette with Real Money – A UK Guide
The thrill of spinning the Roulette wheel can't be surpassed. Roulette is the most fun…
Play Blackjack with Real Money – A UK Guide
Blackjack is one of the most popular games in the world. It is a game…
Sites like Bet365
Bet365 has become familiar for many casino players and bettors out there over the years.…
Sites like Betfair Casino
Betfair Casino and sportsbook was founded in 1999, making it one of the oldest and…
Use Skrill for instant minimum deposit at online casino
Skrill, formerly known as Moneybookers, is an easy-to-use online wallet that many online casinos offer…