The minimum and max deposit limit on Casumo
About Deposit Methods at Casumo
Just as in other online casinos, Casumo offers its players more than one deposit option. Depositing money in your Casumo account is as easy as making an online payment as long as you choose a deposit method that is best for you.
There are two deposit options for pretty much every single online casino in the world. Casumo offers both deposit options – credit card and debit card.
One of the easiest ways to deposit money in Casumo is by using your credit/debit card. This is because it is fast and simple enough to execute.
You can make deposits on Casumo using three of the most popular online bank cards – Paysafecard, MasterCard, and Visa Card.
Casumo min deposit UK
- Payment Type Minimum Deposit Bonus
Min deposit for bonus £10. Get 100% up to £25 + 20 spinsVisit casino
New customers only. £10 min dep. Claim within 30 days
T&C's Apply +18
The process of depositing money into your Casumo account using a credit card is the same irrespective of the card. Here is a step by step process…
- Go to the cashier in Casumo’s lobby
- Choose the credit card that you’d like to use between a MasterCard, Paysafecard, and Visa Card.
- Enter your card number in the space provided.
- Enter the expiration number of the card in the space provided.
- Enter the 3-digit number at the back of the card. It is also called the CCV number.
- Enter an amount of money to be deposited in your account. It must not be lower than the minimum deposit amount or higher than the maximum deposit amount for Casumo.
- Click Submit.
One significant advantage of depositing money using into your Casumo account using a MasterCard, Paysafecard, or a Visa card is that it reflects instantly. As soon as you complete the deposit, it’ll reflect in your account, and you can start using it.
Deposit or Withdrawals fees
Unlike other casinos, Casumo doesn’t charge any fees for deposit or withdrawals.
E-wallets have slowly become a major way of paying for goods and services online. Casumo has a deposit option that allows you to put money into your account using Ewallets.
The biggest plus to using an e-wallet? You don’t have to make withdrawals from your bank account constantly. Casumo allows the following e-wallets to be operational.
How do you use these e-wallets to deposit money into your Casumo account?
- First, you’ll need to deposit money into your e-wallet account from your bank. You can do this easily from your e-wallet account as soon as Casumo verifies it.
- Go to Cahier in Casumo’s lobby area
- Choose to pay with any e-wallet of your choice (Skrill, Neteller, Trustly, and MuchBetter).
- You’ll be redirected to a page where you can log into your e-wallet account.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and confirm. Remember that it must be above the minimum and below the maximum limits for Casumo.
The deposit process is complete. Casumo doesn’t charge any extra fee for deposits made with e-wallets.
|Min deposit Limits||Payment Options|
|Minimum £1 deposit casinos||Neteller minimum deposit|
|Minimum £5 deposit casinos||Skrill minimum deposit|
|Minimum £10 deposit casinos||Paypal minimum deposit|
|Minimum £20 deposit casinos|
Using Paypal for minimum deposit at online casinos
Paypal is one of the most popular payment methods all over the Internet, not just…
Dunder UK vs Karamba UK Welcome package battle
Today we are going to review Dunder UK vs Karamba UK welcome package. Two casino…
8 reasons why Irish players should claim 20 free spins on Casumo
Here are our 8 top reasons why Irish players should grab 20 free spins on…
The minimum and max deposit limit on Leovegas
Casino Welcome Offer (No Deposit) LeoVegas offers bonus welcome offers for new sign-ups. New customers…
The Minimum and Maximum Deposit Limit on 888 Casino UK
About Deposit Methods at 888 Casino 888 Casino makes depositing money into your account very…
Minimum and Maximum Deposits on VideoSlots UK
About VideoSlots UK New players will receive 11 welcome spins after making a deposit (no…