The Guide for Playing Roulette online
Roulette has grown to be one of the most famous online games there is today. It is not a complicated game but requires some knowledge on how to play it properly. Basically, there are 37 or 38 fields on a table where a ball can land; all of the fields have equal chances. There are numbers on all of the fields, which you bet on, ranging from 0 or 00 and the 1-36. The zeros are in green and the other numbers are alternate red and black. You then have denominations of $1, $5, $25 or $100 to choose from. The online version is very popular but there are always pros and cons with all games. Following, some pros and cons about the online version are covered.
Pros and Cons with online Roulette
- The comfort of playing in your own home is probably one of the biggest pros of the online version. There is no hassle; you just take your computer and start playing. Instead of getting ready to go out and heading to a casino, you can just relax and play it from your sofa.
- The possibility to play for free is a definite advantage, which will be covered further down.
- The limits of betting are lower in the online version, which is highly appreciated by all those players who love Roulette but might not be a high roller. Here, one can play with a budget as well.
- It is also much faster to play the online version than going to a live casino, because online it’s only you playing, meaning that you determine the pace of the game.
- In a land-based casino you can always see what is happening live. In the online version, the same kind of transparency is not possible. Suspicions about the software being rigged might occur here, which is of course not the case in the majority of cases, but still makes for a disadvantage for the virtual version.
- Even though the graphics are impeccable in some of the casinos, it never really meets the feeling of entering the casino, getting the atmosphere and playing in real life.
- It’s not as social to play online as it is in a land-based casino, the possibility to play with friends does not exist for instance.
Free online Roulette
One of the biggest advantages with online Roulette is the option to play for free. For the beginners, this means not having to throw money for nothing when trying to learn the game. It does not cost anything to start, which means that you have time to learn the game and develop a strategy for upcoming games. The free option also allows for the people that might not be in the mood or state of betting money, but still likes the game, to pass some time and have some fun.
- The first thing you have to do is download the software from the casino on your computer, recommended casinos such as Unibet or Bet365 are preferred.
- Install the software by running the set-up file, this will only take a couple of seconds on a normal speed connection.
- Get registered on the site, create your own profile and validate your email.
- When you enter the casino, choose to play either for money or free (fun play or real play). Here, it is recommended to start with the free version until you get a hold of how you play.
Now you are ready to play! Enter your password and enjoy the game.